Corporate / Institutional Training
The focus for the leadership/management workshops is authenticity - the ability to effect change by identifying your own personal authentic leadership brand. Our goal is to help you to engage, connect and influence in order to impart your professional productivity and personal success.
As a participant in the workshop and seminars, you will engage with other managers and leaders who have invaluable industry experience. Through your collective intelligence, you will have an opportunity to increase your self-awareness, advance your knowledge, and enhance communication and leadership skills. All our workshops are underpinned by theory, practical applications, experiential exercises, and case studies. We will also help you to accelerate your leadership by giving you insight into leadership by introducing you to segments of coaching models.
In each of the following workshops, you will find an Overview, Key Content and Outcomes, and the number of days for each workshop.
Corporate / Institutional Training WORKSHOPS:
- L/MWS (1) Power of Appreciative Inquiry
- L/MWS (2) Leading Through Change
- L/MWS (3) The Crucible Experience: How to Communicate in Ways that Influence People and Build Teams
- L/MWS (4) Dealing with Difficult People
- L/MWS (5) Making the Connection: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- L/MWS (6) Building a Culture of Employee Engagement (Part I)
- L/MWS (7) Leadership Route to Increased Employee Engagement (Part II)
- L/MWS (8) Leading with Gravitas: Power, Influence, and Authoritative Leadership
- L/MWS (9) Insights into Employee Motivation and Commitment
- L/MWS (10) Leadership Emotional Intelligence, Resilience, and Growth Mindset
- L/MWS (11) Neuroscience for Leadership: Brain-Based Strategies for Improving Leadership of Self and Others
- L/MWS (12) Building a Strengths-Based Organization