RESONANCE EXECUTIVE AND TEAM COACHING (8611050 CANADA INC.)
Your use of the Resonance Executive and Team Coaching website constitutes your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with this policy, do not provide Resonance Executive and Team Coaching any personal information.
We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website. We seek to offer the many advantages of internet technology. We will never sell, barter, or rent your email address, or any other pertinent information that you provide us to any unauthorized third party.
Resonance Executive and Team Coaching defines "Personal Information" as identifiable information such as your name, street address, telephone number, cell number, credit card information, screen name, user name, password and email address.
Confidentiality is critical to the work we do and we are serious about it. We understand your desire for privacy, security, and confidentiality. When you request services, the information that you share is confidential. As we move through our engagement with you, we will have discussions regarding the information that you share with us and expectations regarding the information gathered.
Psychometric measures that we administer fit well into the confidentiality and privacy structure. Information is held in strict confidence at every point in the process in order to enhance the participation quality and results of the psychometric tools and measures and to protect your investment. Information will be given to others only if there is prior agreement and consent.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Resonance Executive and Team Coaching website, you warrant to Resonance Executive and Team Coaching that you will not use the Resonance Executive and Team Coaching website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the aforesaid website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through Resonance Executive and Team Coaching.
You may not upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
You may not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such service specifically allows such messages.
You my not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Resonance Executive and Team Coaching (8611050 Canada Inc.) with registered office at Montreal, Quebec controls the personal data collected on this website.
Resonance Executive and Team Coaching does not intentionally collect personal data of persons under 18 years of age. If you are 18 years of age, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address, and email address). If you are under 18 years of age and wish to ask a question or use this Website in any way which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number, cell number, and email address) in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- Process orders or applications submitted by you.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you.
- Better tailor and improve the features of products and services.
- Create products or services that may meet your needs.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
We collect personal information directly from individuals. For example:
- if you have subscribed to join our mailing list or receive publications via email or in print, you may have provided Resonance Executive and Team Coaching with personal information like your street address or email address.
- If you have engaged our services or attended an event organized by Resonance Executive and Team Coaching, you might have provided us with credit card data.
- If you have completed a feedback form or evaluation form based on our engagement or due to an event by Resonance Executive and Team Coaching, you might have provided us with personal information like your street address, email address, comments and observations on services and observations on the event.
- If you have purchased a Resonance Executive and Team Coaching product or purchased a workshop (online or on-site), you provided us with personal contact information such as your name, street address, and email address. We might also have collected credit card information if you choose to pay for the product or service by this method.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We keep all the personal information we collect (from mailing lists, email, and correspondence) strictly confidential.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the organization or individual concerned, or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted is anonymous; it represents a computer not a person.
You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer. Choosing to erase or block these cookies will not affect your experience or your access to our Website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO OTHER WEBSITES
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- You accessed the third party website using links from our Website; or
- You linked to our Website from a third party website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions. We will only retain personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling our engagement with you.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
The information, software, products, and services included or available through Resonance Executive and Team Coaching may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
Resonance Executive and Team Coaching (8611050 Canada, Inc.) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Resonance Executive and Team Coaching (8611050 Canada, Inc.) website and the related services or any potion thereof at any time, without notice.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Quebec law.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the email that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.