Corporate / Institutional Training
High Performing Team Workshops
The focus of the team workshop is synergy - the ability of a team to outperform even its best individual members. We look at synergy through the lens of creative cooperation. A sense of synergy comes by realizing possibilities, integrating all members'’ resources, and optimally engaging in a culture of collaboration.
Through the High Performing Workshops, you will have an opportunity to examine how team members manage their emotional reactions in order to deter from a silo mentality, examine defensiveness and areas that impede the growth of the team. You will develop skills to augment communication and trust, understand the stages of team development, and address team challenges. We will introduce a team "coach approach" in order to produce inspired, shared leadership and enhance the team'’s capacity to grow into a high performing team.
We will administer diagnostic measures as a means of assessing and formulating a composite of each of the features and components of the team - leadership, productivity, relations, conflict, as well as other features as they are identified.
Corporate / Institutional Training WORKSHOPS:
- HPT/WS (1) Optimize Team Characteristics and Personalty Traits
- HPT/WS (2) Tipping Point of Successful Change in Teams
- HPT/WS (3) Creating a Team That Has Optimal Alchemy
- HPT/WS (4) Building Bridges in Face of Team Conflict
- HPT/WS (5) Mobilizing Your Team With Emotional Intelilgence
- HPT/WS (6) Executing a Framework For Achieving Tangible, Realistic and Attainable Goals
- HPT/WS (7) Negotiation Power Skills: Transitioning from Intuitive Negotiation to Diagnostic Process
- HPT/WS (8) Building Trust, Commitment, and Engagement in Your Team