Corporate / Institutional Training
The most effective organizations are learning organizations. The onus is on the organization to create a culture that promotes and supports learning. The Workshop Series represents concentrated courses that weave in theory, application, and experiential learning.
Each of the programs have been designed to be both compelling and informative. Our goals for the Workshop Series are to:
. develop new paradigms
. implement new practices
. instill a new mindset
. design organizational interventions and practices
The workshops range from leadership, team building, organizational behavior, to areas that will enhance self-awareness, such as personality, grit, and growth mindset.
In each of the following Workshop Series, you will find an Overview, Key Content and Learning Outcomes, and number of days for each of the Workshop Series.
The number of days for each of the Workshop Series vary due to the content of the program.
Corporate / Institutional Training WORKSHOPS:
- WS/S (1) True Grit: A Culmination of Perseverance, Resilience, and Mindset (Part I)
- WS/S (2) Leading with Grit: Fostering True Grit and Mental Toughness in the Workplace (Part II)
- WS/S (3) Leadership at Work: Engaging Enthusiasm for Innovation and Change
- WS/S (4) Leadership and Team Building
- WS/S (5) Team Development Series: Developing Team Synergy
- WS/S (6) Positive Organizational Behavior (POB) and Psychological Capital